Intermine Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An independent Voice Acting Studio where we seek to co-exist with our fans and friends!

2 posters

"In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN]

Saigo
    Saigo
    Admin

"In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN] Empty "In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN]

Post  Saigo Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:19 pm

"In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN] Cooltext613948263

"In the Booth" is an Eight (8 ) week Acting Competition that is designed to both hone already developed acting skills as well as train those who don’t have that much experience in the Acting Industry. Each week, there will be a specific theme designed to bring out the best in the competitors skill. Scoring will be based on three categories: Acting, Mixing, and Overall Producing.

This show will utilize the Team Concept, giving the competitors a chance to choose a team of three people including themselves to stick with until the end. One person will be in charge of each of the abovementioned categories, and will be responsible for taking care of that task for their teammates.

Eliminations will be as follows: Each week, one team (Three people) will be eliminated. This team will be the team who has the lowest added score of the night from all of the judges. The maximum score any given team can receive is:
    On a night with Two (2) Judges: 60 points
    On a night with Three (3) Judges: 90 points.

This show is hosted and judged by SaigoSentinel and Chrisiscool86, and we will occasionally have a guest judge to help us out with the show.

"In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN] Cooltext613948621

To audition, simply record a monologue from any production where you can show off your acting skills (i.e.: Broadway, Theatre, Movies, Video Games, Books), then add music/sound effects to it. Teams will be determined after auditions have concluded, as we will group together the ones who will best work together in our opinion. The time limit for the monologue must be longer than 1 minute, but no longer than 3 minutes. When you are satisfied with your submission, simply email it to IntheBooth@IntermineStudios.com and every 5-7 auditions we get, we’ll record an audition episode for it. We'll accept 24 people total into this competition, so as to make teams even. We hope to hear from you soon! Very Happy

Teeter
    Teeter
    Admin

"In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN] Empty Re: "In the Booth" Acting Competition [AUDITIONS OPEN]

Post  Teeter Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

AARRRGGG! I want to join but I can't mix for crap on my computer. I will wait whole heartedly for the episodes of this.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:20 am