Intermine Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An independent Voice Acting Studio where we seek to co-exist with our fans and friends!

3 posters

Intermine Mafia!

Saigo
    Saigo
    Admin

Intermine Mafia! Empty Intermine Mafia!

Post  Saigo Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Intermine Laboratories Mafia!

Welcome to Intermine Laboratories, where YOU are the future! We are currently accepting 08 people to be accepted to travel to one of the four border worlds, but we must narrow down that list a bit, as rumor has it that two Tenebrae have escaped from our hands.

All possible participants will be given a title to work with, and they must keep it a secret from the rest of the participants. Each day, on the off chance that a Tenebrae strikes, the group will be able to hold hearings to determine the culprit. If at any point in time the number of Tenebrae matches or exceeds the number of regular test subjects, then the Tenebrae will most certainly escape the facility. So you will be responsible for destroying or capturing the Tenebrae before they have a chance of destroying you.

These are the titles available:

+ Tenebrae (2 possible)
    In the regular game of Mafia, they would be the Mafia. The Tenebrae will be responsible for choosing one person to kill each night. They must agree on a person, so communication is key.

+ Scientist (1 possible)
    In the regular game of Mafia, they would be the Doctor. The Scientists will be responsible for choosing one person to heal each night.

+ Nox (1 possible)
    In the regular game of Mafia, they would be the Police. The Nox will be responsible for choosing one person to accuse as the Tenebrae.

+ Cryogenics Participants (4 possible)
    In the regular game of Mafia, they would be the Townspeople. They really have no special powers.

This is of the utmost importance! Sign up for testing immediately! We will only be taking the first eight people who sign up!

1.) VoiceofanAngel
    2.) Teeter
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)

Last edited by Saigo on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    voiceofanangel
    Admin

Intermine Mafia! Empty Re: Intermine Mafia!

Post  voiceofanangel Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm in.
    Teeter
    Teeter
    Admin

Post  Teeter Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I wanna play. One time my friends and I played mafia for like 5 hours. It wasn't until about the 3 hour mark that we started making it take place in the land of Oo and stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:24 pm